- Provide measurable improvement in accident rates.
- Establish systematic, on-going methods to measure effectiveness
of your Safety Program and Operational Processes.
- Review operational practices for maximum efficiency while minimizing
exposure to risk
- Provide training to management and drivers on compliance and
- Audit operations and safety processes for compliance to governmental
regulations -Federal Highway Safety Administration -Department
of Transportation (Resident State and Federal) -Occupational Safety
and Health Administration (OSHA) -Environmental Protection Agency
- Author, review and/or re-write Operation Procedures, Safety,
and Company Policy Manuals that conform to current regulations
and provide methods to tasks that will improve proficiency of
- Provide methods to retain excellent drivers and managers through
workshops and team building inter-company training sessions.
- Establish Executive Management Tools through use of Statistical
Process Control Techniques for measurement of operating processes.